Educational Vocational Guidance Practitioner
Developed from a set of core competencies which focus on the knowledge, skills,
and attitudes needed by all career practitioners. Designed for counsellors,
coaches, practitioners, and other professionals looking for an introductory
certification in the career development field.
There are two ways to meet the competency requirements for the Educational
and Vocational Guidance Practitioner Certificate
- Complete the Foundations for Practice in Educational and Vocational
Guidance (6 week, 60 hours) course
- Complete selected courses from the Career Management Professional Program (CMPP; 7
courses, 130 hours)
- Helping Skills to Facilitate Career Development
- Career Coaching Skills
- Career Development Foundations, Emerging Theories, and Models
- Researching Workplace Trends, Career Information, and Employment
- Understanding Diverse Clients
- Developing Career Programs, Services, or Courses
- Ethics Essentials for Career Practitioners
Foundations for Practice in Educational and Vocational
This course is designed to meet the educational requirements (all core
competencies and the Career Development specialized competencies) for the
Educational and Vocational Guidance Practitioner (EVGP) credential.
Click here for
the Course Flyer.
Click here for the Course Outline.